Update schedule / any livestreams?

So sorry that LFNW couldn’t be in person, always a highlight of my year :heart:

What kind of update schedule is expected for the video uploads, are there going to be any livestreams we should be planning to watch?

We’re sorry, too. :frowning:

We do not have any live streams planned at this time, although some presenters have suggested (and we heartily encourage them) they may organize some live Q&A time… so watch the threads, or feel free to ask individual presenters. As an organization, we didn’t feel we were up to the task of organizing 100+ live sessions this weekend. :wink:

As far as upload, we’ve left that up to the presenters to share when they’re ready. For many of our presenters, this is their first time recording a session, and we absolutely do not want to add burdens to people’s already complicated lives. We have a form for presenters to submit their videos when ready, and (so far) we’re keeping up with getting them on our YouTube playlist, and the Q&A topics open. Keep checking back, or make sure you sign up for the daily summary, so you get notified of new sessions.

Any word or thoughts about 2023? I would love to attend, but other activities are already competing for my time in April.

Apologies if I’m sounding like a broken record.
EB

Any updates re. a 2023 event?

HELLO, Nice if you update Webpage lfnw.org to Say YAY! or NAY :>; on Linux Fest NorthWest show.

LFNW logo

“LinuxFest Northwest”

April 22 - 24, 2022 Bellingham Technical College www.btc.edu

LinuxFest Northwest 2022 has concluded. Thanks so much to the presenters, guests, moderators and organizers that made it happen! To see the recorded sessions, visit our YouTube channel.
Yes, thank you for Videos on Youtube to still see information like Maddog Hall.

YouTube LinuxFestNorthwest @LinuxFestNorthwest

Looking for 2023 news update in the blog, here, on the front page of lfnw.org

Tune into LINUX Unplugged 500 for an exclusive announcement about LinuxFest Northwest! http://jblive.tv going live now and show starts at 12pm Pacific.

https://2023.lfnw.org :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you bear454 James Mason. Hope to see you there October 20-22 2023 in Bellingham Washington. Fred L. Finster

1 Like

Any info on schedule? Trying to sort out when to fly in by/what day.

LFNW2023 will kick off with our Friday night game party on Oct 20th. Sessions & expo hall on Saturday & Sunday Oct 21 & 22. Social event Saturday night Oct 21.

We don’t have any finalized times or session schedule at this time.

1 Like