YOUR FEST IS BACK!

YOUR FEST IS BACK!

LinuxFest Northwest (est. 2000), an annual Open Source event co-produced by Bellingham Linux Users Group, Information Technology department at BTC, and Jupiter Broadcasting. LFNW features presentations and exhibits on free and open source topics, as well as Linux distributions & applications, InfoSec, and privacy; something for everyone from the novice to the professional!

On Sunday, March 5th Jupiter Broadcasting announced in its 500th episode of LINUX Unplugged that it has joined the partnership to ensure this fest returns and continues to be available to the open source community. Listen to that announcement here at the top of LINUX Unplugged 500.

That’s right, LinuxFest Northwest in 2023 is returning to an in-person fest for the first time since 2019. One big change to note is that it will not be held on its usual weekend, which historically has been the last weekend of April. Instead, LinuxFest Northwest 2023 will be held in the fall on the weekend of October 20-22nd.

LinuxFest Northwest is always FREE but this year we are also trying a new approach where registration is not required. No more lines out the door to get in to enjoy some good old open source and networking. With that said though, we are hoping you might still let us know you are coming, which you can do by going to http://2023.lfnw.org/ and clicking on “Let us know you’re coming!”.

Call for Speakers is open from March 5th through June 4th so if you are interested in being a speaker please submit a proposal now at: LinuxFest Northwest 2023: Call for Speakers @ Sessionize.com

Call for Sponsors is in progress and will be updated soon!

TL:DR

7 Likes

I am glad LFNW is going to be live again. Should be fun.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to attending and this is my first year.

1 Like